I’ve been nominated by The Sleepy BookNerd
1. What’s your most prized possession?
Uhmm.. I really don’t know what to answer to this. But I guess it’s a necklace from my dad bought from Paris. I have it since I was 10.
2. What’s always in your bag?
Haha I love this one. Well, my wallet, lipstick, handcream, keys, during the school days of course: notebooks, sunglasses sometimes,lipgloss.
3. Favourite Book?
I hate saying this but I don’t actually read, but the book I’ve loved the most is The Labours of Hercules by Agatha Christie.
4. Dream Holiday destination?
Anywhere in Greece.
5. Favourite song?
6. Favourite YouTube Channel? Paste a link below.
7. Your favourite funny GIF? Paste a link below.
8. Favourite Number?
9. Is your room tidy or messy?
10. Can you sing?
Yeah, but I’m not that good. I do it for fun.
11. Fave television show?
What not to wear
– I have a funny laugh. And by funny I mean weird.
– I sleep a lot.
– Grumpy in the morning.I hate mornings.
– I have a few friends but they’re worth it and I love them.
– I’m obsessed with cats.
– I love black. Most of the times I go out, I’m dressed in black.
– Yeah, I swear a lot.
Aaaaand that’s all. I’m not good at describing myself. If I would start talking about myself you’ll get scared and you’ll think I’m in love. Hahah. Taking into consideration that I just started blogging last night, I can’t nominate people for the Leibster Award. Sorry.. 😦 When I’ll have more followers I will, it’s a promise!
My lovely first follower is The Sleepy BookNerd and I hope she won’t be mad at me after she’ll see that reading it’s not my thing. *puppy eyes*